Striker ARDITI Ballistic Helmet - Level III+ - Full Cut
Named after one of the most daring World War I special forces, the Striker Arditi Level III+ Rifle Enhanced Combat Helmet exceeds the U.S. military specifications for ballistic threats, fragmentation, and blunt impact. Manufactured using XTclave™ a cutting edge composite curing and high-pressure consolidation technology to create a lightweight rifle helmet with enhanced ballistic capabilities capable of stopping rifle special threats. Available in 4 sizes and 6 colors.
Note: The OD color is the only ARDITI shown. Other color options shown are for color purpose only - they are not picturing the ARDITI
Striker ARDITI Ballistic Helmet - Level III+ - Full Cut Features:
- Protection: Level III+ rifle rated ballistic helmet including frag protection
- Rifle Special Threat Tested: According to proprietary test requirements as defined by U.S. DOD
- MIL-STD 662F: This product has been independently tested by an NVLAP accredited NIJ approved laboratory against FRAG resistance as specified under MIL-STD 662F
- XTclave: Made in XTclave™ Ultra High-Pressure Consolidation. XTclave™ is a composite curing and consolidation technology that makes it possible to manufacture lighter, stronger, and stiffer composite articles.
- Materials: 100% UHMWPE DSM Dyneema
- Head Protection: Front, back, crown, and top of the head
- Weight: 11 kgsm areal density, 1.2kg total weight (raw shell weight only, based on size large). Weights listed in size and weight chart are based on the finished product and include helmet shell, interior pads, and suspension with harness.
- Thickness: 11mm
- Adjustable Harness: Multiple harness options available, comes standard with Striker Ratchet Dial Harness
- Padding: D3O TRUST 7 Pad helmet system
- Sizing: Circumference is measured around the head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes to ensure maximum ballistic protection.
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover, 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Size: Small thru XL
- Color: Black, Foliage Green, Olive Drab, Navy, Coyote Tan, Desert Tan
|Size||Length (in.)||Width (in.)||Circumfrence (in.)||Weight (in.)|
|S||6.6" to 7.6"||4.9" to 5.9"||19.1" to 22.2"||3.5 lbs|
|M||7.0" to 7.9"||5.1" to 6.1"||20.1" to 23.2"||3.6 lbs|
|L||7.3" to 8.3"||5.5" to 6.5"||21" to 24.1"||3.8 lbs|
|XL||7.9" to 8.9"||5.9" to 6.9"||22.4" to 25.6"||4 lbs|
|Standard:||Weapon:||Projectile:||Grain:||VEL (ft/s)||VEL (m/s)||(+/- ft/s)|
|Rifle Threat||Rifle||7.62 x 51mm FMJ, steel jacketed bullets (M80)||147||2894||882||50 fps|
|Rifle Threat||Rifle||7.62 x 39mm (M43 MSC PS)||123||2390||728||30 fps|
|Rifle Threat||Rifle||5.56 x 45mm M193 FMJ||55||3251||991||30 fps|
|Standard:||Weapon:||Projectile:||Grain:||VEL (ft/s)||VEL (m/s)||(V50 ft/s)||(V50 m/s)|
|Mil-Std 662f||Frag||US Mil-Std Frag 2 gr. RCC||2||4200||1280||5391||1643|
|Mil-Std 662f||Frag||US Mil-Std Frag 4 gr. RCC||4||3475||1059||5163||1574|
|Mil-Std 662f||Frag||US Mil-Std Frag 16 gr. RCC||16||2475||754||4074||1242|
|Mil-Std 662f||Frag||US Mil-Std Frag 64 gr. RCC||64||1750||533||coming soon||coming soon|
|Mil-Std 662f||Frag||US Mil-Std Frag 17 gr. FSP||17||2200||671||4187||1276|
|Mil-Std 662f||Frag||US Mil-Std Frag 44 gr. FSP||44||1750||533||1851||564|
Terms of Sale:
The above mentioned product is controlled for export purposes by the U.S. Department of State and cannot be sold to foreign persons within or outside the United States without government approval through an export license. Prior to completing this transaction we will require you to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship by uploading a scanned imaged of your passport or birth certificate. If you are a member of Law Enforcement we will also accept a photocopy of your badge or identification. You further agree that these items are being purchased for personal use and that they will not be redirected or exported without first obtaining permission from the U.S. Government through the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in our refusal of sale.