Stop The Bleed Public Access Bleed Prevention Cabinets are designed and used to store crucial medical supplies for blood loss management. Cabinet is made to be placed somewhere visible and easily accessible for all users. In the unfortunate case severe blood loss becomes a concern all the necessary supplies to stop the bleeding will be quick and conveniently close by.
- Full frontal access
- KEYLESS ALARM can be controlled from outside or inside the cabinet
- Alarm is ultra small so it doesn’t waste cabinet space yet produces 90 decibels
- Molded side handle is flush, preventing accidental openings and damage
- Magnetic door
- Molded handle
- 20 gauge welded steel
- Powder coat finish provides durable protection
- Shipped fully assembled in damage resistant packaging
- Height: 15" in.
- Width: 14" in.
- Depth: 6.75" in.
- Weight: 10 lbs