Public Access Bleeding Control 8-Pack - Vacuum Sealed - Basic
North American Rescue (NAR) Basic Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) 8-Pack is designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding. This PABC 8-Pack includes eight (8) Nylon Individual Bleeding Control Kits that are contained inside of an easy-to-open nylon carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR Responder QuikLitter used for moving injured casualties.
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes–even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive.
Each of the eight Individual Bleeding Control Kits are packaged in a ruggedized vacuum sealed pouch and contain the most effective, easiest to use and fastest to apply C-A-T Tourniquet, a Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing to be used as a pressure bandage, NAR Responder Compressed Gauze for bandaging wounds and step-by-step illustrated pictorial instructions so bystanders and immediate responders can help save lives.
Public Access Bleeding Control 8-Pack - Vacuum Sealed - Basic Features:
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes an easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in red nylon bags and one (1) NAR Responder QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T Tourniquet
- Available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD care configurations
- 1 - NAR Red Nylon Carrying Case
- 1 - NAR Responder QuickLitter
- 8 - Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Vacuum Sealed)
- 1 - C-A-T Tourniquet
- 1 - 6 in. NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 - NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 2 - Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 - Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 - NAR Survival Blanket
- 1 - Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 - Just in Time Instruction Card
- Depth: 8" in.
- Width: 11" in.
- Height: 14" in.
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.