Post Mortem DOD Body Bag w/Handles - Heavy Duty (Adult)
This USA made post mortem body bag is heavy duty with built in handles and complies with U.S. Government and Department of Defense (DOD) specifications for disaster response Human Remains Pouch National Stock Number – NSN: 9930-01-331-6244. Features solid construction that retains all body fluids without leaking. Strong zippers that are rust resistant keep zippers lasting long. 100% Chlorine Free – Environmentally EPA compliant – no PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) material used in manufacturing. Suitable for safe and environmentally friendly recovery and transport of infectious human remains directly to cremation. Suitable for use in Ebola and other infectious disease scenarios.
Note: Body bags are Chlorine free. Will not put off toxic fumes when burned.
DOD Body Bag Features:
- Size: Adult
- Color: Orange, Black, Blue, Red, Yellow
- Type: Envelope Opening
- 6 Handles
- All seams are 100% RF heat sealed to eliminate any possible leakage.
- Designed for today’s “high-risk” bio-hazard exposures
- Complies with OSHA Reg. 3130
- Pouch is constructed with scrim supported, impervious and abrasion resistant 18 mil vinyl material
- Highly resistant to zipper tear-out without use of reinforcement tape.
- 100% Chlorine Free – Environmentally EPA compliant – no PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) material used in manufacturing
- Rust Resistant # 9 Padlock Style Zipper
- Dual zipper pulls to facilitate opening and closing bag
- Remains flexible to -70 deg F
- Useful shelf life of 8-10 years
- Adult Envelope Zipper Pouch - 36" x 94" (91.44 x 238.76 cm)
- Maximum Weight: 450 lb
- Packaged: 6/Box
- Sold: Individually
- NSN: 9930-01-331-6244
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This bag is one of the best! We use it extensively for our Dive and Water Rescue Operations, and we have also used it for other types of Body Recoveries. It is well worth the money.