This USA Made post mortem body bag heavy duty features solid construction that retains all body fluids without leaking. Strong zippers that are rust resistant keep zippers lasting long. 100% Chlorine Free – Environmentally EPA compliant – no PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) material used in manufacturing. Suitable for safe and environmentally friendly recovery and transport of infectious human remains directly to cremation. Suitable for use in Ebola and other infectious disease scenarios.
Note: This is a two in one bag. Two bags sewn into one.
- Size: Adult
- Color: Silver
- Type: Envelope Opening
- Electronic heat-sealed construction to comply with OSHA Reg. 3130
- Inner Pouch: BBENV-70CF - Medium Duty body bag (Click here for details)
- Outer Pouch: 12 mil poly coated scrim supported polyethylene outer shell silver material
- Highly resistant to zipper tear-out without use of reinforcement tape.
- 100% Chlorine Free – Environmentally EPA compliant – no PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) material used in manufacturing
- Rust Resistant # 8 Padlock Style Zipper
- Dual zipper pulls to facilitate opening and closing bag
- Remains flexible to -70 deg F
- Useful shelf life of 8-10 years
- Adult Envelope Zipper CF Pouch 54" x 108"
- Thickness: 24 mil
- Maximum Weight: 750 lbs
- 12 Strap Handles
- Sold: Individually