Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 AED Recertified - Adult
Brand : Physio-Control
- $5.95 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE.....NATIONWIDE REGULATIONS PREVENT FURTHER SALES!
Medtronic's Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 defibrillator is one of the most popular AEDs and, quite naturally as it is for all Medtronic Physio-Control products, their popularity and praise is for good reason. The praise for the LIFEPAK 500 is due for numerous reasons. The Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 is rugged, incredibly user-friendly with voice prompts and LCD display screen, features Physio-Control and Medtronics escalating biphasic electrical waveform, self-testing, etc. Everything you have come to expect in a 21st Century AED is here from one of the health industrys best. Medtronic Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 ships with a disposable long-lasting battery and is also great for schools, daycares, sports arenas and more.
As with all Medtronic Physio-Control LIFEPAK AEDs, the LIFEPAK 500 is simple in administration yet also customizable for the seasoned rescue professional. With easy-to-hear voice prompts and instructions on a clear LCD display screen, laypersons can be walked through the process of rescuing a life. However, youre also able to program the Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 to a number of personalized options, including:
- Change the timing of CPR intervals (the interval often changes with new studies)
- Customizable prompt pulse checks
- Enable the Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 to signal CPR while the AED charges
- Activate asystole detector
- Electronically assign unique IDs to the Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500, eliminating the need to physically label your AED
- And more
The LIFEPAK 500 AED operates in two modes: ECG analysis and Continuous Patient Surveillance System (CPSS). During analysis, the AED indicates if it detects a shockable or nonshockable rhythm. The CPSS, which is active when the AED is not performing an analysis, automatically monitors for a potentially shockable rhythm.
The LIFEPAK 500 AED includes a patented system that detects motion. When motion that could distort the ECG rhythm occurs, analysis is temporarily inhibited.
The AED performs an automatic self-test every 24 hours and every time you turn on the AED. This feature tests the most important circuitry in the device to give the user a high degree of confidence that the AED is ready for use. Readiness Display The LIFEPAK 500 AED includes a readiness display on the device’s handle that can be seen at all times. OK displays if the automatic self-test is completed successfully. If the self-test detects that service is required or if the device detects that the battery needs immediate replacement, the OK indicator disappears and a service and/or battery indicator appear(s).
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 AED Recertified - Adult Features:
- Biophasic Version
- Use: Adult Only (Want both adult and pediatric compatibility? Click Here)
- Voice prompts
- Screen messages
- Lithium Battery (Non-rechargeable)
- Operator's Manual Download
- 4 Year Expire Date From Date Received On Battery
- 2 Year Expire Date From Date Received On Pads
- ITEM CAN ONLY SHIP UPS GROUND OR UPS 3-DAY SELECT
- New Biophasic Version
- (1) Adult QUIK-COMBO Pads
- Lithium Battery
- Semi-Rigid Carry Case
- Operator's Manual Download
- 1 Year Warranty
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 AED Refurbished - Adult & Pediatric
- Physio-Control Electrode Defibrillator Pads for LIFEPAK - Adult
- MedStorm Electrode Defibrillator Pads for LIFEPAK - Adult
- Physio-Control Electrode Defibrillator Pads for LIFEPAK - Infant/Child
- Heart Sync Multi-Function Defibrillator Pads for Physio Control
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 Lithium AED Battery - NEW
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 Lithium AED Battery - RETROFIT