OPTEC Gladiator MAX OA Knee Brace
The Gladiator OA braces were built to offer durable, dependable support to patients of every activity level. By offering varying heights and designs, the Gladiator OA series ensures your patients will receive the optimal brace for their specific needs. The newest in OPTEC’s proud line, the Gladiator knee braces continue in our pursuit of providing the best in bracing for your patients.
Note: PDAC APPROVED L1843 & L1852
Note: For proper sizing measure 6 inches above and below the knee
|Size||Thigh Circumference (inches)||Calf Circumference (inches)|
36" - 42"
26" - 29"
42" - 48"
29" - 36"
48" - 54"
36" - 39"
54" - 58"
39" - 42"
Gladiator OA MAX Pro Features:
- Reliable support for moderate to high activity level patients
- Provides stabilization for patients diagnosed with moderate to severe ACL ligament issues
- PDAC APPROVED L1843 and L1852
- Weight: 1 lb 3.2 oz
- Size: Small - X-Large
Indications for Use - Unicompartmental knee conditions that require load reduction to the affected compartment such as but not limited to:
- Articular Cartilage Defect Repair
- Meniscal Cartilage Repair
- Avascular Necrosis
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Bone Marrow Lesions
- Tibial Plateau Fracture
- Meniscal Injury & Repair
- Cartilage Transplant