Western Medica Octi-Flo2 Portable Medical Oxygen Manifold is used for mass casualty, EMS, and Triage situations. Delivers oxygen to 8 patients at a affordable price.
- Oxygen delivery up to 8 patients individually controlled
- (8) easy-to-read Click-Style flowmeters from 0-25 lpm
- Pressure gauge on manifold
- Standard DISS 1240 inlet and a 100 PSI relief valve safety feature
- Lightweight and compact durable aluminum construction
- 1-1/2” diameter UL-listed gauge
- Complies to CGA standards
- Inlet Connection: DISS 1240
- (8) Hose barb outlet
- Weight: 10.00 lbs.
Manifold Package Includes:
- (4) Cannulas
- (8) Breathing masks simple
- Compact carrying case
- 2 Year Warranty