Nonin 8500 handheld pulse oximeter provides an easy and accurate assessment of blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate for patients from adults to neonates. This pocket-sized, handheld oximeter features up to 100 hours of battery life and will hold up in the most demanding environments.
- Bright LED display
- Simple, maintenance-free operation
- Ideal for spot checks or transport monitoring
- 8500 can conveniently monitor infants, children and adults
- UL listed
- USAF approved and tested for helicopter vibration
- Includes the adult sensor
- 6 AA batteries allows up to 100 hours of battery life
- Weighs 10 oz.
- Width: 3" inch
- Height: 6" inch
- Depth: 1" inch
- Weight: 10 oz