Nonin 8500 Pulse Oximeter
Nonin 8500 handheld pulse oximeter provides an easy and accurate assessment of blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate for patients from adults to neonates. This pocket-sized, handheld oximeter features up to 100 hours of battery life and will hold up in the most demanding environments.
Nonin 8500 Pulse Oximeter Features:
- Bright LED display
- Simple, maintenance-free operation
- Ideal for spot checks or transport monitoring
- 8500 can conveniently monitor infants, children and adults
- UL listed
- USAF approved and tested for helicopter vibration
- Includes the adult sensor
- 6 AA batteries allows up to 100 hours of battery life
- Weighs 10 oz.
- Width: 3" inch
- Height: 6" inch
- Depth: 1" inch
- Weight: 10 oz