Nellcor Easy Cap II and Pedi Cap II CO2 Detector
Nellcor adult and/or pediatric colorimetric CO2 indicators assure you that your patient is intubated properly right from the start and remains that way during transport. The easy-to-use CO2 detector attaches quickly between the airway adjunct and bag valve mask (BVM / Manual Resuscitators) or directly to the ET tube and responds quickly to exhaled CO2 with a simple color change from purple to yellow. The Easy Cap II and Pedi Cap II work reliably for up to 2 hours, breath by breath. Nellcor Adult/Pediatric Colorimetric CO2 detectors are an economical, yet invaluable airway management tool. Whether you’re intubating patients in the ED, the ICU or the field, choose reliable technology from a name you trust.
Nellcor Easy Cap II and Pedi Cap II CO2 Detector Features:
- Should be stored below 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Constant visual feedback for up to 2 hours
- Responds quickly to exhaled CO2 with a simple color change from purple to yellow
- Breath-to-breath response
- Aids assessment of CPR effectiveness
- Size Adult recommended for patients over 15 kg.
- Size Pediatric recommended for patients less than 15 kg.
- Box Size: 6/box
- Sold: Individually or 6/box
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
as indicated in the description, excellent