NAR Hasty Harness
The Hasty Harness from North American Rescue is a resourceful tool with unlimited applications and is an indispensable part of any webbing equipment toolbox. This multi-purpose harness is ideal for the critical adaptability needed during high threat rescues. The NAR Hasty Harness is constructed of a circumference of approximately 22 feet of 1 in. Tech Tape that outperforms its military spec counterpart in strength, flexibility, knot-ability and durability.
NAR Hasty Harness Features:
- NATO NSN# 6530-01-674-9774
- Opposing color thread to aid in visual inspection.
- 1 in. Tech Tape sewn sling
- 100% Nylon
- Can be used for hoisting and lowering, dragging, or assisted carry
- Color: Black or Red
- Packaged: L 6.6 in. x W 4.3 in. x D 1 in.
- Circumference: 21 ft 10 in.
- Loop: L 10 ft 11 in. x W 1 in.
- Tech Tape Minimum Break Strength: 4400 lb
- Sewn Sling Minimum Break Strength: 6000 lb
- Weight: 9.4 oz