NAR Bleeding Control Skills Training Kit - Advanced
Bleeding Control Skills Training Kits from North American Rescue provide the appropriate equipment needed to teach up to 20 students the necessary life-saving skills of bleeding control. The equipment is packaged in a self-contained, wheeled rigid case with internal dividers to keep the equipment organized and easy to inventory. The instructor kit is available with or without a wound packing simulator model. The contents of this advanced training kit include all the necessary equipment to address extremity bleeding, wound packing, pressure bandages, as well as litters to carry injured victims, corresponding to the equipment in NAR's Advanced/Advanced BCD Public Access Bleeding Control Kits.
NAR Bleeding Control Skills Training Kit - Advanced Features:
- Provides the appropriate equipment to teach up to 20 students the necessary life-saving skills of bleeding control
- Packaged in a self-contained, wheeled, rigid case with internal dividers to keep the equipment organized and easy to inventory
- Skill set training addresses extremity bleeding, wound packing, pressure bandages, chest injuries and patient transport
- Retractable extension handle
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Easy-open double throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong & lightweight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Fold down handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- 1 - Hard Storage Case with Organizer Inserts
- 20 - C-A-T Tourniquet, Trainer
- 20 - 6 in. NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 20 - NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 20 - Combat Gauze Hemostatic Trainer
- 1 - Wound Packing Simulator (WPS)
- 20 - HyFin Twin Pack Chest Seal, Trainer
- 20 - Just in Time Instruction Card
- 25 - Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 4 - Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 2 - NAR Responder QuikLitter
- Length: 12.5" in.
- Width: 32" in.
- Height: 21" in.
- Weight: 48 lbs.