The Meret MODQUAD PRO Module Carrying System is built for fire, rescue, and medical professionals alike. Built to help you rapidly and proficiently deploy medical care during critical moments and save lives. Built from the strongest materials and a smart design, the MODQUAD PRO makes the most of your MERET TS2 Ready modules by expanding their versatility and allowing you to create your own response system.
The MODQUAD PRO integrates up to 4 TS2 Ready modules and converts them into a shoulder bag that can also be carried briefcase style. Simply zip on the modules, connect the velcro, and you're ready to go. Easily remove individual modules for team use or reconfigure the MODQUAD PRO on the go for varying requirements. Modules can be accessed from both sides allowing you and your team to deploy a large amount of equipment and supplies in a way that is very organized and easy-to-access.
The MODQUAD PRO is available in infection control black, constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin and is designed to be easily cleaned to remove blood borne pathogens.
Note: Supplies shown in images are not included
- Oversized custom MERET zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Reflective zipper and handle logos
- Supports up to 4 TS-Ready modules
- Shoulder strap with metal hardware included
- Inner rigid construction maintains shape
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handle
- Incredibly durable, water proof, advanced black tarpaulin suitable for infection control environments (ICB UNITS ONLY)
- Color: Black
- M4L Lifetime Warranty
- Sold: ModQuad Only or ModQuad with 4 XTRA Fill Modules
- Depth: 1.25" in.
- Width: 22" in.
- Height: 8.5" in.
- Weight: MODQUAD Only - 1 lb 9.6 oz
- Weight: MODQUAD + Kit - 3 lb 14.6 oz