Meret IV MED PRO Medication / IV Start Kit - Infection Control Bag
The Meret IV MED PRO Medication / IV StartKit was designed for ALS, BLS, EMTs, and all emergency medical professionals alike, as both an IV start kit for adults / pediatrics as well as a medications kit. Currently being used by major metropolitan EMS teams and FIRE departments, this kit delivers what you need in an organized pack that fits securely inside the OMNI PRO.
The kit is designed to carry a variety of IV start needles, medications, tourniquets, vacutainers, alcohol prep swabs, tape, Tergaderm packages, up to 1000cc fluid bags or multiple of smaller IV solutions, catheters, syringes, and other IV start supplies. Everything you need, organized, and accessed fast.
The IV MED PRO is available in infection control black and tactical black (non- reflective). The infection control deluxe version of the IV MED PRO is constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin and are designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens.
Note: Supplies shown in images are not included
IV MED PRO Medication / IV Start Kit Features:
- Attaches to inner panel of the OMNI PRO
- Elastic expansion bands hold various size medications, tourniquets, and IV start supplies
- Built from materials that can be cleaned easily to remove blood borne pathogens
- Constructed from incredibly durable wipe-clean black tarpaulin
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Embroidered carry handles on top of bag
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- OneView technology- all main compartments open completely in front of first responder
- Internal mesh compartments
- Machine washable, drip dry only
- Color: Tactical Black (Standard Material), Black (Infection Control Material)
- M4L Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 8.5" in.
- Width: 16" in.
- Height: 1.5" in.
- Weight: 12.8 oz