LSP Disposable Manual Resuscitator - Pediatric
The L670 Disposable Bag Valve Mask is a single patient use system for manual ventilation. The BVM offers accurate, dependable operation coupled with the ability to manually feel a patient's respiratory response, all in a tamper-proof package for single patient use. Every BVM comes with a bag, patient valve, and 7 feet of oxygen tubing. Complete with swivel mask and ET Tube connector, positional exhalation valve and a newly added feature, a disposable pressure manometer (see inset above), which will provide you with the ability to eliminate the occurrence of gastric distention and vomiting due to the introduction of air into the patient's stomach.
Most child and all infant bags come with a pop-off relief valve, which pops off at 45 cm H20 max and can be overridden by the operator.
When specific repeatable concentrations of oxygen are required, the bag refill valve (L471) can be employed in conjunction with a blender. When used as an oxygen supplemented source, this device also ensures high FIO2 concentrations on every bag compression — no matter which clinical rate is employed. It will also conserve gas in the process by operating only while the bag refills.
LSP Disposable Manual Resuscitator - Pediatric Features:
- Bag thermoplastic rubber, textured easy-to-grip construction
- "King of the Cold" winter performance
- High flow oxygen reservoir bag
- Tamper evident packaging
- Valve-controlled oxygen reservoir allows nearly 100% oxygen supply
- Mask Alpha PVC 3006-95
- Pediatric & Infant have 45 cm H2O Pressure Relief Valve. Adult does not.
- Features medication port
- 7 feet of oxygen tubing with DISS/barbed connector
- Latex Free
- Size: Pediatric
- Box Size: 6/box
- Sold: Individually or 6/box