HeartSine samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use. The 350P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak is available.
FAQ: Whats the difference between the 360P and the 350P? The 360P is Fully Automatic while the 350P is Semi Automatic.
- Semi Automatic
- Resists shock and vibration
- Carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and water
- Carries a 10-year unit warranty.
- Utilizes proprietary electrode technology
- Advanced and stable firmware
- Proprietary SCOPE Biphasic Technology
- Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process.
- Only two buttons, ON/OFF and SHOCK, are required, providing straightforward operation.
- System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use
- Device automatically runs self check each week
- Pad-Pak cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor
- Samaritan PAD AED
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- Pad-Pak (Battery/Pad Combination)
- 4 Year shelf life on both battery and pads
- Samaritan PAD Training & Maintenance DVD
- 8 Year Factory Warranty
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- AED Check Tags
- Physician’s Prescription (Required by FDA)
- Length: 8"
- Width: 7.25"
- Height: 1.9"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
Alternate Part Numbers:
PAD-BAS-US-05, PAD-SYS-US-05, PAD-PED-US-05, PAD-TRN-US-05, SAM 300-P, SAM 300P-1, SAM 300P-2, PAD-BAS-US-10, PAD-SYS-US-10, PAD-PED-US-10, PAD-BAC-US-10, PAD-SYC-US-10, PAD-PEC-US-10, 350-BAC-US-10, 350-SYC-US-10, 350-PEC-US-10, 80514-000263