Heartsine Samaritan Pad 350P Trainer With Remote - Semi Automatic
The HeartSine samaritan PAD (Public Access Defibrillator) 350P/360P Non-Shocking Trainer simulates the clinical AEDs allowing the instructor to access 8 practice rescue training scenarios and is consistent with 2010 AHA Guidelines.The Trainer, along with the remote control, has a “pause” feature to allow for more instruction and discussion during the mock rescue.
Heartsine Samaritan Pad 350P Trainer With Remote - Semi Automatic Features:
- Semi Automatic
- Selectable training scenarios
- Cable rewind mechanism
- CPR Rate Advisor controls
- Pause button
- Volume configurable
- Rechargeable battery - up to 7 hours use on a charge - recharges in 4 hours
- Battery status indicator
- Programmable in 29 different languages
- Upgradable - Updates to Trainer software available for download on the HeartSine website.
- Samaritan PAD AED Trainer
- Remote control with AAA batteries
- Battery charger
- Soft carry case with two zipper compartments
- User manual
- 3 - Pairs of training electrode pads
- SHOCK ADVISED (SA)
- Shock Advised condition, followed by CPR
- NO SHOCK ADVISED (NSA)
- No Shock Advised condition, followed by CPR
- CHECK PADS
- Check pads followed by SA condition and CPR
- ANALYZING MODE
- Analyzing mode followed by SA and CPR, SA and CPR, and NSA and CPR
- SHOCK ADVISED
- Shock Advised condition, followed by CPR (compressions and breaths)
- NO SHOCK ADVISED
- No Shock Advised condition, followed by CPR (compressions and breaths
- Length: 8"
- Width: 7.25"
- Height: 1.9"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs