The Lifeline View AED is revolutionary in its design. Bringing the rescue to life with full color video, it is changing how AEDs are used. Defibtech a leader in creativity and design has made an AED that not only tells you what to do, but also shows you. Now, more than ever, anyone who uses this AED will be confident that they have the knowledge to save a life. The Lifeline View is the only AED available that actually shows you what to do.
The screen is high resolution and full color so you can see what you need to do even in dark environments. With verbal, text, and color visual instructions you have the ability to save a life without missing a beat. As the video guides you through the rescue to prepare the victim with the AED, it also acts as a CPR coach. Even though you may have been trained in CPR the Lifeline view AED reassures you that you are doing it right, guiding you through the right number of compressions and rescue breaths. The AED also automatically adjusts the video when it is being used for pediatric use so whether it is an adult or child you will be ready.
The Lifeline View was designed with the rubberized grip so that you feel confident with it in your hand, lightweight so you can take it anywhere, and built durable with a high dust and water resistance.
Other features of the Lifeline View include long lasting battery life, guided videos for performing maintenance work, and a rescue ready indicator light.
- Large, full-color interactive display (3" x 2.25")
- Videos that show you how to perform a specific part of a rescue
- Crush resistance to 1000 lbs
- Built-in metronome that counts out the beat so you know what to do and when to do it
- One touch status screen gives you everything you need to know that the unit is up to date and in working order - without turning it on
- allows you to switch between the AHA approved "hands only" or AHA guidelines for rescue breathing and compressions to fit your preferred CPR style
- Compact, portable and lightweight-under three pounds
- Built-in video help gives you easy, step-by-step guidance on maintenance that supplements the user manual
- As protocols change over time, your unit can be easily upgraded in the field with a data card
- Data from the unit can be recorded or retrieved from the device using a data card
- Uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives
- Re-certified Defibtech Lifeline AED View
- Adult Pads
- Battery Pack
- 1-Year AED Warranty
- User Manual
- Length: 7.3"
- Width: 9.5"
- Height: 2.3"
- Weight: Less than 3 lbs with battery
Alternate Part Numbers:
DCF-A2310EN, DCF-A2310EN with Extras, DCF-A2310EN-CC, DCF-A2310RX, DCF-A2460EN, DCF-A2460EN with Extras, DCF-A2460EN-CC, DCF-A2410EN, DCF-A2410EN with Extras, DCF-A2410EN-CC, DDU-2300, CCPRX-0001