CPR Prompt 5 Pack Training and Practice Manikin includes 5 Adult/Child. Professional quality CPR mannequins at a fraction of the cost! Comprehensive design allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing. Realistic anatomical markings (Adam’s apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more.
Ideal for group training - allows each student to have their own manikin for maximum practice time. Easy-to-clean heads are dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitized. Lung bags are replaceable. Designed to meet American Heart Association criteria for desirable manikin features. Includes 50 face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, assembly instructions and nylon carrying case with handle. With age selector dial that adjusts chest compression piston for learning adult or child techniques. Five-year warranty.
Note: Make your Manikin AHA 2019 Compliant with the new Heartisense Premium Kit For Manikins (Click Here)
Note: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies
- Latex Free
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Audible compression “clicker” to ensure proper technique
- Includes 50 Adult/Child face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, assembly instructions and nylon carrying case with handles
- Five year manufacturer warranty
- Color: Blue
- View Instructional Manual