Conterra Fix Litter Harness
Brand : Conterra
- Calculated at Checkout
Conterra FiX Litter Harness
After 8 years of proving itself in the field for mountain and industry rescue, the Fix Litter Harness has gotten better. It still holds to the original concept that a properly designed litter harness does not have to have infinitely adjustable legs to be versatile.
Now the apex of the harness has been redesigned for weight savings and rigging versatility. A larger triangle allows ample room for multiple carabiners or ropes tied directly in. And a third hole enables a quick, easy attachment for an extra secondary safety point.
Advantages of the fixed legs system is 2-fold; first, rigging speed is increased because fiddling with harness adjustments is stopped; and second, eliminating buckles and Prusiks increases strength while significantly decreasing size and weight.
The Fix Litter Harness will fit most litters used today and float patients horizontally within a couple of inches. The harness easily works in “tilt lift” operations. The center yellow portion can be re-configured, contracting the harness for rail work, confined space, or heli-hoist operations. The harness can even be split in half for twin pulley Kootenay Highline operations!
Weighs in at just 565g (20oz), fits in the palm of your hand, and has a breaking strength in standard configuration of 36kN. Comes standard with a storage pouch that can attach to your litter!
Conterra FiX Litter Harness Features:
- Large triangle allows ample room for multiple carabiners or ropes tied directly in
- Will fit most litters used today
- Float patients horizontally within a couple of inches
- Harness easily works in “tilt lift” operations
- Center yellow portion can be re-configured, contracting the harness for rail work, confined space, or heli-hoist operations
- Harness can even be split in half for twin pulley Kootenay Highline operations
- Included: Storage bag
- MBS: 36kN
- Weight: 565g (20oz)