CMI Classic Trolley Pulley
For cable or rope. Sealed ball bearings and a stainless steel axle turns the 2" sheaves allowing the CMI Stainless Steel Trolley Pulley to run smoothly and be a wobble-free use. Dual sheaves will accommodate 3/8" or 1/2" cable. Steel sideplates extend beyond the sheaves to give them protection during hard uses. A steel carabiner can be connect through the rear slot to surround the cable, allowing redundancy from the cable to the load.
CMI Classic Trolley Pulley Features:
- Stainless Steel Sideplates
- Steel Sheaves(2): 2" in.
- Stainless Steel Axle
- Rope Compatibility: 3/8" in (9.5 mm) 1/2" (13 mm)
- Strength: 14,000 lbf. (62.3 kN)
- WLL: 1,400 lbs. (635 kg)
- Available: Ball Bearing
- Color: Stainless
- Manufacture Part Number: TROLLEY
- Length: 6.25" in. (156.25 mm)
- Width: 6" in. (150 mm)
- Weight: 2.05lbs