BD CareFusion Jamshidi Style I.O. Needles. The disposable intraosseous infusion needle from CareFusion provides the ability to gain vascular access for delivering fluids to critically ill or injured children. Intraosseous infusion (IO) is recommended only in life-threatening emergencies where vascular access is critical and conventional forms of access are not available or are unobtainable.
Note: Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Devices requiring such supervision may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Ensuring this supervision is the purchaser's responsibility. By adding this item to the cart the purchaser confirms that they accept and agree to these terms.
- Sharp lancet point to facilitate entry into the bone
- Luer slip/luer lock connection for a secure fit to any syringe
- Adjustable depth guard to help control depth in needle insertion
- Two sizes to meet users’ preference
- 15 gauge for 9 months or older and 18 gauge for younger than 9 months
- Replacement components available (Click Here)
- Proximal tibia may be used for children up to age 6
- Distal tibia is the preferred site for older children
- Distal femur
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fast shipping, arrived in 3 days, brand new in package