3M transpore IV starter tape is the number one prefered IV start tape on the market. Transparent perforated polyethylene film with bi-directional tear, strong adhesion, and hypoallergenic. Being transparent allows for easy visualization and monitoring of the skin. Also being porous and breathable helps maintain skin integrity. Transpore tape is easy to tear into very thin strips for any clinician to use for all situations, even with gloves.
- Size 3/4" x 18"
- Minimizes Trauma to the Skin
- Easy, Straight, Bi-Directional Tear Allows Clinician To Tailor The Tape
- Porous For Breathability
- Easy To Handle With Gloves
- Holds Well on Damp or Dry Skin
- Sticks Well to Itself
- Good Adhesive To Skin And Tubing For Secure Placement
- Transparent For Easy Monitoring
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Latex-Free And Hypoallergenic For Sensitive Patients
- Solvent-Free Adhesives
- Economical single use rolls
- Box Size: 1040/box
- Sold: Individually or 1040/box