LIFEPAK 500 Non-rechargeable Re-Celled Lithium Battery. Includes long-life lithium battery (Cat. No. 11141-000155). Battery must be fully discharged prior to recycling. A long-life low-maintenance battery pack designed for low or infrequent use environments. The lithium battery pack requires less maintenance than the SLA battery pack since it never requires recharging. Physio-Control brand AEDs operate on batteries only. Always have a fully charged spare.
- FDA Cleared under 510(k) K120350
- Chemistry: Li-SO2 (Lithium Sulfur Dioxide)
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
- Amp-Hour Capacity: 7.5 A-Hr
- Watt-Hour Capacity: 90 W-Hr
- Estimated Shelf Life: 5 years
- Operation and Standby Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to +122° F)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Total lithium content: <9.2g, for MSDS see SAFT product LO/G
- Non Rechargeable – Do Not Attempt To Recharge
- Alternate Part Numbers: 11141-000155, 3005380-026, 11141-000013, 3208231-000, 11141-000147, 11141-000158
- 1 year limited warranty
- For LifePak 500 "Lithium Series" Units Only
- ITEM CAN ONLY SHIP UPS GROUND - FOR FASTEST DELIVERY, SELECT USPS PRIORITY MAIL (2-3 DAY WITH SATURDAY DELIVERY)
Alternate Part Numbers:
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Item was as described, shipped quickly. Would use vendor again, best price I found.
All was delivered quickly and efficiently.
Unit received as described. Only negative I see is there was not a specific expiration date indicated on the battery pack. This would be helpful when we never have to use the AED and the batteries just end up reaching their expiration date.
After much research and some shopping, I ordered this battery for $100 less than the department spent for one a week earlier. To my relief, it is a perfect fit and the date is correct.