LIFEPAK 500 Non-rechargeable Lithium Battery. Includes long-life lithium battery (Cat. No. 11141-000155). Battery must be fully discharged prior to recycling. Kit items are not sold separately. A long-life low-maintenance battery pack designed for low or infrequent use environments. The lithium battery pack requires less maintenance than the SLA battery pack since it never requires recharging. Physio-Control brand AEDs operate on batteries only. Always have a fully charged spare.
- Lithium - NonRechargeable
- Amp/Hour Capacity: 10
- Voltage: 12V
- Lithium Content: 14g
- Warranty: Perform at rated capacity at time of delivery
- Alternate Part Numbers: 11141-000155, 3005380-026, 11141-000013, 3208231-000, 11141-000147, 11141-000158
- For LifePak 500 Lithium Series Units Only
- ITEM CAN ONLY SHIP UPS GROUND
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 AED Refurbished - Adult
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 AED Refurbished - Adult & Pediatric
- Physio-Control Electrode Defibrillator Pads for LIFEPAK - Adult
- Physio-Control Electrode Defibrillator Pads for LIFEPAK - Infant/Child
- Heart Sync Multi-Function Defibrillator Pads for Physio Control
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 Lithium AED Battery - RETROFIT
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500 Lead Acid AED Battery - Rechargeable
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All was delivered quickly and efficiently.
Unit received as described. Only negative I see is there was not a specific expiration date indicated on the battery pack. This would be helpful when we never have to use the AED and the batteries just end up reaching their expiration date.
After much research and some shopping, I ordered this battery for $100 less than the department spent for one a week earlier. To my relief, it is a perfect fit and the date is correct.
Customers Also Viewed