The Chinook Tactical Cricothyrotomy Kit contains the tools needed in emergency situations to perform a surgical cricothyrotomy. An emergency cricothyrotomy is a surgical procedure used to gain prompt access to an otherwise compromised and inaccessible airway. Items included are listed below. Each kit has a 3 year shelf life.
- All the basic instruments needed for a surgical cricothyrotomy
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- 1 - Tracheostomy Tube, Cuffed, 6.0 mm
- 1 - Hemostat, Kelly Forceps Curved, 5.5"
- 1 - Sterile - Scalpel, #10
- 1 - Sterile - Syringe, 10 mL
- 1 - Tracheal Hook, 4"
- Length: 6" in.
- Width: 4" in.
- Height: 1.5" in.
- Weight: 3 oz