Becton Dickinson Insyte Autoguard shielded Protective IV catheters are made of BD Vialon. The unique push-button shielding mechanism releases the spring and allows the needle and flash chamber to quickly retract into the safety barrel. The clinician maintains control of the process by deciding when to active the push-button shielding mechanism. Catheters feature the added benefit of the BD Instaflash needle technology, providing immediate visual confirmation of vessel entry along the catheter shaft.
This item has a upgrade available! NEW BD Insyte Autoguard BC Protective IV catheters with the NEW blood control technology proven to reduce the risk of blood exposure by 95%!
- Spring Loaded Safety Barrel IV Catheters, Push-button shielding technology proven to reduce needlestick injuries by 95%
- Clinician controlled safety activation technology
- BD Vialon – proven easy insertion and longer in dwell times 13-16
- BD Instaflash technology – immediate confirmation of vessel entry and greater first stick success
- Quick blood visualisation helps to improve first stick success and reduce insertion attempts
- BD Vialon Biomaterial—softens up to 70% in the vessel, resulting in longer dwell times. Reduces the chance of mechanical phlebitis by up to 50%
- Latex-Free & DEHP/PVC-Free
- Box - 50 Each
- Case - 4 Boxes
Customers Also Viewed