The TURNOUT PRO is the only duffle gear bag specifically designed and built by firefighters to properly store and carry both structural and wildland turnout gear between firehouses or between jobs. This monster sized bag will carry your helmet, Nomex jacket, bunker pants, gloves, boots, standby clothing for emergency and USAR type response teams, and even has an inside lockable pocket for your personal valuables.
This bag is over-constructed for superior strength; built from 1200 and 1680 denier water and stain resistant TPE, and wrapped by four 2 inch wide webbing straps to support the weight of your gear, and more. A wide-mouth opening allows easy and quick access to large equipment. Four exterior mesh pockets provide storage for small items or your favorite bottled beverage.
Note: Supplies shown in images are not included
- Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- Reflective piping for scene safety
- Easy access to all equipment
- End-to-end carry handles
- Double EZ-Pull reinforced webbing straps
- Shoulder strap INCLUDED
- Exterior mesh pockets
- Interior lockable personal valuables pocket
- Removable exterior unit/ contents identification sleeve
- Includes tarpaulin product cover/ personal carrying tote (Great for extra clothes storage)
- Color: Tactical Black or Red (Click Here)
- Length: 22" in.
- Width: 20.5" in.
- Height: 19" in.
- Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz