HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer from pad application, CPR, and to shock delivery if required.
More than a simple AED, the HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P with integrated CPR Rate Advisor provides real-time visible and audible feedback to the rescuer on the rate of chest compressions during an SCA resuscitation.
Real-Time CPR Rate Feedback - While some cardiac events are treatable with effective Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) alone, others require a combination of effective CPR and the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) to deliver a lifesaving shock within the first few minutes of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). In both cases, effective CPR contributes to an increase of survival rates of up to 75%.
CPR Rate Advisor - While some SCA victims benefit from the delivery of a shock, effective CPR with minimum interruption will maximize the chances of a positive outcome for virtually every SCA victim. Using HeartSine’s proprietary ICG-based technology, the SAM 450P with CPR Rate Advisor provides the rescuer with continuous real-time verbal prompts of “Push faster,” “Push slower,” or “Good speed” to help achieve the optimum rate of compressions as defined by the American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines for CPR. Similarly, the SAM 450P detects if CPR has stopped, and prompts the rescuer to “Begin CPR” until CPR has resumed.
The SAM 450P also incorporates an intuitive LED-based visual feedback feature that operates in tandem with the verbal prompts enabling rescuers to operate in extra noisy environments. The 450P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak is available.
- Fully Automatic
- CPR Feedback
- Resists shock and vibration
- Carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and water
- Carries an 8-year limited unit warranty.
- Utilizes proprietary electrode technology
- Advanced and stable firmware
- Proprietary SCOPE Biphasic Technology
- Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process.
- Only two buttons, ON/OFF and SHOCK, are required, providing straightforward operation.
- System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use
- Device automatically runs self check each week
- Pad-Pak cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor
- HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P
- Pad-Pak Adult Electrode Pad and Battery Combo
- Semi-Rigid Carry Case
- HeartSine Save EVO Software
- FREE Premium AED/CPR Responder Pack
- Length: 8"
- Width: 7.25"
- Height: 1.9"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
Alternate Part Numbers: