Ambu Perfit Extrication Collar
The Ambu Extrication Cervical Collars are designed to assist with the maintenance of neutral alignment, prevention of lateral sway and anterior posterior flexion and extension of the cervical spine during transport and routine patient care or movement.
Something to consider....90% of extrication collar patients use neckless size. Save money and use neckless collars for most your patients, then stock a few adjustable Perfit Ace collars for other 10%. This will save you money verse just buying adjustable collars.
Perfit Extrication Collar Features:
- Easy and accurate one-piece sizing system
- Fully disposable and stores completely flat
- One-piece flip-chin facilitates intubation and removal of foreign material from a patient's mouth
- The Ambu Perfit is radiotranslucent, CAT & MRI compatible
- Safe for patient examinations without removing the collar
- Nasal cannula hooks
- Latex free
- Infant = Size 1
- Pediatric = Size 2
- Neckless = Size 3
- Short = Size 4
- Regular = Size 5
- Tall = Size 6
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this for my 5 year old child, he suffers from cerebral palsy. When he is in his chair he will contourt his neck very sharply and give the illusion to gawkers that he is tired. Now he looks more comfortable and is able to better interact with his environment.