Shipping & Returns
Orders are usually shipped within 48 hours of receipt. Special items may take longer. Overnight & Special shipping orders will be processed and shipped as soon as possible. If we are temporarily out of stock, items will be back-ordered and shipped upon receipt. Most our shipping facilities are east coast which have cut off for priority shipping at 1PM PST. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland USA and subject to any delays resulting from shipping delays or for uncontrollable forces which we will not be responsible.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Shipments Lost, Damaged, or Stolen in transit: Customers take full responsibility for shipping methods. If goods are lost, stolen or damaged in transit LAS will not be responsible. If shipment option selected has insurance, LAS will work to recover the insurances maximum refund amount available then pass to customer if applicable. Since our system is unable to offer insurance at checkout its the responsibility of the customer to call LAS and purchase insurance for order shipment.
- Free shipping applies to orders over $175 with coupon code (EXCLUDES Oversized & Over weight items)
- Free shipping applies only to orders being shipped to the 48 states of the continental United States
- Free shipping is shipped USPS cheapest rate. Periodically shipments meet all specifications to ship USPS Priority which include a small shipment insurance. UPS available upon request some additional charges may apply. Shipments that do not qualifying for insurance, customers are fully responsible for risk associated.
- Unfortunately our system is unable to determine if a product is excluded and will allow the coupon to be used on excluded items. This will not be honored and a customer service rep. will contact you to collect additional charges to process order or cancel if customer request.
Exceptions to the Free Shipping policy include:
- All orders with special shipping requests (i.e. Next Day Air, etc.)
- Orders for resale
- Large or overweight products
- Orders that need to be shipped via freight or that need to be refrigerated
Please note: The below transit days are based on business days and UPS Ground.
• Please note no returns will be accepted or refunded without a RMA/RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number. You may return most new, unopened items within (30 days) of delivery. However all discrepancies must be reported within (10 days) of receiving to be considered a valid returnable order/item. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Items that are not returnable would include the following items: special order items, items that have been marked or engraved, broken packaging, items not sent back in original packaging, customized items, any sterile product that has been opened, items purchased for resale, items determined not to be in resalable condition. Any products returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Return authorization numbers are valid for (15 days) after the date they are issued. If order returned has free shipping customer will be responsibly for the charges and will not be refunded. Unauthorized returns that are accepted for refund are subject to higher restocking fee and any other expense to get item to right shipping facility.
• Damaged Goods. All deliveries should be inspected for shipping damage before accepting delivery. If damage has occurred, Customer should note the extent of the damage on the freight bill and contact LAS immediately. Claims for loss or damage in transit must be entered and prosecuted by Customer. LAS‘s responsibility for loss or damage of Product to be returned to LAS ceases when the Products are accepted by the carrier. In no event will LAS be held liable for any damages or expenses caused by delay in delivery.
• Inspection/Returns; Shortages. Customer will have (10) days from the date of delivery to inspect the Products and to reject any or all Products which are defective or nonconforming. Products rejected may be promptly returned to LAS. In no event will LAS consider claims for damage or errors in shipment unless notice of such claims are transmitted to LAS within (10) days after receipt of the allegedly damaged goods together with documentation substantiating the claim and unless made with the freight carrier in accordance with such carrier‘s policies and procedures. All return freight charges for Products that are deemed to be not defective or nonconforming are the responsibility of Customer.
• All pharmaceutical Product returns must be requested by Customer and approved by LAS‘s Customer Service Department within seven (7) days of date of invoice and such pharmaceutical Product must be returned to LAS within fifteen (15) days of such request and accompanied by a signed Prescription Drug Return Form.
• All over-the-counter and prescription medications that do not meet date requirements must be reported within five (5) days of receipt and will then be verified through warehouse for stocked merchandise dating.
• Controlled Substances
• Diagnostic Test Kits
• Discontinued Products
• Drop Shipped or Special Order Products shipped from Supplier
• Expired Products
• Hazardous/ORM Materials call for details
• Items Shipped on Ice or Dry Ice
• Opened or Defaced Products
• Used Instruments
• Oxygen Tanks
• Exclusive Remedy. As Customer's exclusive remedy for any defect or nonconformity in the Product (referred to hereinafter as "Affected Products"), LAS will, in its sole discretion, either: (i) replace the Affected Product containing such defect or nonconformity; (ii) refund the price paid by Customer for the Affected Products; or (iii) credit Customer‘s accounts for the amount paid by Customer for the Affected Product. In furtherance of such undertaking, if Customer reasonably believes that any Product contains a defect or nonconformity for which LAS is responsible, Customer will inform LAS of the nature of such defect or nonconformity in reasonable detail and will request authorization from LAS to return the Affected Products to LAS or LAS‘s source for repair or replacement. All Products so returned will be shipped as so authorized, postage prepaid to LAS's facility or such other source specified by LAS.
If you decide you do not want a product that you have purchased from Live Action Safety and wish to return it. Simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund and your RGA number to use. Customers can also contact our customer service team via telephone to receive a return authorization number (RGA).
When calling for a return authorization number it is helpful if you have the following information ready:
1. Your Live Action Safety order number
2. Product description, part number and serial number if applicable.
3. A brief explanation for returning the merchandise. A customer service representative will issue you a RGA number.
Before sending the product back to us, please perform the following to ensure the proper and prompt processing of your return.
1. Write the RGA number on the outside of the box
2. Verify instructed return address to send package to is correct
3. Enclose a copy of our original invoice/receipt in the box
4. Send the package freight prepaid
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you have any questions please call us. (844) DIAL-LIVE (844) 342-5548