The NAR Saline Lock Kit IV Start Kit - NSN #: 6515-01-537-4094 allows for quick and effective extremity venous cannulation under the most demanding conditions. The NAR Saline lock system - for starting and securing a saline lock, has proven reliable and extremely effective during casualty treatment and evacuation. Where it is common for saline locks and IV lines to become dislodged. Using the NAR RAPTOR IV Securing Device, the NAR Saline Lock Kit can be secured in place without the need for tape. The Kit is packaged in a vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch, keeping items compact and clean.
- Meets U.S. ARMY TASK: 081-831-1011 Establish a Saline Lock
- Packaged in a compact, vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch
- NSN #: 6515-01-537-4094
- 1 - Latex-free IV Constricting Band (18 in. x 1 in.)
- 1 - Clear Adhesive Dressing (4 in. x 4.75 in.)
- 2 - Alcohol Pads
- 2 - Needle/Catheter (18G x 1.25 in.)
- 1 - Locking Saline Plug
- 2 - Gauze Pads (2 in. x 2 in.)
- 1 - Hypodermic Needle (18G x 1.5 in.)
- 1 - 10cc Luer-Lock Syringe
- 1 - RAPTOR IV Securing Device
- 1 - Plastic Vacuum Bag
- Length: 5.5" in.
- With: 3.25" in.
- Height: 1" in
- Weight: 1.3 oz