STOP the Bleed Basic IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit) or Officer Down Kit Level 2 or bleeding control kit is the most comprehensive IFAK kit we sell with a plus (CAT Combat Tourniquet) upgrade. Specifically created for major wound management. This kit was designed for use on the front lines by professionals with training on the CAT Tourniquet. Such as combat units, police and EMS officers as well. Red color bag is the only bag with a velcro first aid cross patch.
Note: Don't be fooled by cheap inferior IFAK kits being sold on the market. We use the CAT tourniquet unlike others that include cheaper tourniquets. These kits are higher quality then any and all others on the market!
- 1 - IFAK Bag
- 1 - Israeli Bandage 4"
- 2 - Pair Black Nitrile Glove
- 1 - Compress Gauze 4.5" x 4 YDS
- 2 - ABD Pads 5" x 9"
- 1 - CAT Tourniquet
- 1 - Nasopharyngeal Airway (28FR)
- 1 - Lubricant
- 1 - EMT Shears 7 1/4"
- 1 - Roll of Tape 1" x 10 YDS
- 1 - Decompression Needle
- 1 - Chest Seal (DualSeal) - Can substitute with Asherman Chest Seal (Call or Note)
- 6" W x 8" H x 4" D
- Available Colors: Black, Olive Drab, ACU, Coyote Tan, Red - All with "MED" patch