X-Force Tactical Tourniquet - 3 Colors
Brand : S.T.A.T. Medical Devices
- $4.88 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
S.T.A.T X-Force Tactical Tourniquet - 3 Colors
STAT XFORCE® TQ's ratcheting system makes it easy to increase pressure in order to stop blood flow to an injured extremity. The locking system on XFORCE allows medical professionals to decrease pressure in small increments when converting to a pressure dressing is needed.
Dual-Function Release Levers:
Independently operating levers ensure seamless tourniquet conversions, facilitating downgrading to a pressure dressing without compromising safety and efficiency.
Built with triple locking teeth and an automatic locking system, the tension strap's head can be released under pressure separately from the ratchet system, providing additional safety and flexibility.
Optimized Initial Tightening:
The tension strap pull hole enables users to swiftly secure the strap when initially applied to a limb, even before utilizing the mechanical advantage.
Durable & Resilient Material:
Crafted with a thermal plastic composite, XFORCE is solvent-resistant, enduring most harsh chemicals, making it one of the most durable tourniquets on the market.
Compact & Convenient Design:
Despite having the same product dimensions as other military-used tourniquets, XFORCE's design is notably less bulky and more portable.
Enhanced Finger Grip:
An amplified finger grip on the tension lever ensures optimal functionality, even when encountering slippery liquids.
Strap Safety Cover:
A strategic cover safeguards the strap's locking mechanism and release lever from accidental disruptions.
⏱️ Built-in Timer Wheel:
Keep track of application time with an integrated timer wheel, or jot it down directly on the tourniquet strap to ensure timely release.
Instant Access to Instructions:
On-spot guidance with instructions printed directly on the tourniquet and a QR code that leads you to an instructional video.
X-Force Tactical Tourniquet - 3 Colors Features:
- Dual release levers: Two independently working release levers for tourniquet conversions when down grading to a pressure dressing.
- Extra large finger grips: Beefed up finger grip on the inside of the tension lever for when slippery liquids get on the tourniquet.
- Two independently working release levers for tourniquet conversions when down grading to a pressure dressing.
- Triple locking teeth built into the tension straps automatic locking system. The locking systems in the head of the tension strap can also be released under pressure separate from the ratcheting systems dual release levers.
- Tension strap pull hole that allows the user to tighten the strap when first being applied to a limb before using the mechanical advantage.
- Thermal plastic composite which helps make XFORCE TQ one of the most durable tourniquets on the market. Its solvent resistant material allows the XFORCE tourniquet to be unaffected by most harsh chemicals that it might encounter.
- Compact design makes it possible to carry XFORCE without being as bulky as leading brands while technically having the same product dimensions as other military used tourniquets.
- XFORCES measurements are 34" inches long by 1.5" inches across the head and base plate with a 1" inch tension strap.
- Beefed up finger grip on the inside of the tension lever for when slippery liquids get on the tourniquet.
- Safety cover position for strap helps protect the straps locking mechanism and release lever from being accidently bumped into.
- Anti-overtightening feature that gives out some tourniquet pressure before automatically readjusting into pressure ranges that are more safe to avoid muscle and tissue damage.
- Timer wheel which can be turned to the hour that tourniquet was applied or you can write it down on the inside of the tourniquet strap.
- Instructions printed onto the tourniquet with a QR code that will automatically bring you to the instructions video once the QR code is scanned with a camera phone.
- 5 Second application.
- Bullet resistant - Tourniquet re-seals after being shot
- Can be used on limb sizes as small as 20mm.
- Smooth edges and easy removal avoiding glove tearing.
- Self locking
- Latex free
- MADE IN THE USA
- Available colors: Black, Fluorescent Yellow, and Blue
- Sold: Individually