VertaLoc Lite Wrist Brace - Reversible
The VertaLoc REVERSIBLE LITE wrist brace was designed to bring stability and support to your injured wrist and hand. This lightweight, breathable and easy to adjust brace helps to hold the wrist in an optimal position to encourage healing and alleviate pain.
Note: The size of the brace is determined with your wrist circumference in inches.
VertaLoc Lite Wrist Brace - Reversible Indications for Use:
- Wrist injuries
- Muscle strains or sprains
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Postoperative utilization
- Post-cast immobilization
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Size: X-Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Approved for HCPCS code L3908
- 1 - Year manufacture warranty from date of purchase