Titan Reusable Soft Stretcher
Bariatric mover designed to lift up to 1500 lbs, the Titan is a product no service can do without. The Titan is essential to keeping patients and rescuers safe as they navigate the challenges associated with caring for bariatric patients. Foldable, washable and affordable, the Titan is made of ultra strong nylon and nylon webbing. Handles allow for comfortable and easy lifting. Can be used with or without a backboard. (Spineboard NOT Included)
Titan Reusable Soft Stretcher Features:
- Reusable, easy to store and durable
- With Spineboard pockets. Can accommodate up to 18" spineboard
- 16 SureGrip rubber handles ensure rescuers the comfort and stability of a firm grip, which provides easy lifting while transporting a patient
- Made of ultra strong PVC and nylon webbing
- Easily disinfected and air dried
- Color: Black
- Load Limit: 1500 lbs.
- Titan Carry Case Included
- Spineboard NOT Included
- Sold: Individually
- Length: 80" in.
- Width: 40" in.
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We ordered the stretcher on 1/4/20 and it arrived on 1/10/20. It appears very well-constructed & sturdy. We have yet to use it--which is why I only rated it a four. We bought it as a back-up plan to transport our 10.5 year old, 150 pound Newfoundland dog. She is a sweet old lady with some arthritis and two knee surgeries in the past two years.. She still gets around, but very slowly. Sadly, there will come a time in the not-too-distant future when we'll need the stretcher to get her into/out of our vehicle for vet/grooming visits. Currently, we use a full body harness. Fortunately, we're not at that point yet. I'm pretty sure the stretcher will come in very handy.