R.A.T.S Rapid Application Tourniquet - Lime Green
The Rapid Application Tourniquet System (R.A.T.S. U.S. Pat. No. 9,168,044) is the fastest tourniquet on the market and is used to stop massive hemorrhaging due to trauma. The Rapid Tourniquet uses a solid elastic core of proprietary material with a polyester sheath, combined with a patented locking mechanism to make an incredibly fast tourniquet to apply to self or others. No other tourniquet compares to the Rapid when being used under stress in terms of time or ease of use.
When properly applied, the Rapid Tourniquet is a safe and effective device for controlling life-threatening hemorrhaging . The Rapid Tourniquet should be properly disposed of after use. Consult an EMS professional for proper training on any and all tourniquet use. Do not apply over solid objects. Read all directions and understand proper use before any attempt to render aid. If used due to trauma, go to the nearest hospital immediately.
R.A.T.S Rapid Application Tourniquet Features:
- Generation 2 - NEW 120% longer to accommodate larger limbs!
- Vulcanized Rubber Core
- Easy to learn and use
- Simple design allows for one handed use
- Takes up minimal space allowing you to store almost anywhere
- Works on all limb sizes, i.e. adults, working dogs and children
- Proven to be effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower
extremities by the U.S. Army's Institute of Surgical Research
- Patented U.S. Pat. No. 9,168,044
- Berry Compliant
- NTOA Recommended & Approved
- Color: Lime Green (Want other colors? Click Here)