NAR JETT Junctional Emergency Treatment Tool
Brand : North American Rescue
- Calculated at Checkout
NAR Jett Junctional Emergency Treatment Tool
The Junctional Emergency Treatment Tool™ (JETT®) includes two pressure devices in a single tool, allowing for simultaneous occlusion of blood flow to both lower limbs (bilateral) with an easy to apply, pre-assembled, ready-to-use belt solution. The unique design of the JETT® allows for patient transport while the device is in place and includes a lanyard and toggle solution to ensure that the Windlass Axle does not loosen due to vibration or bumps during transport.
In cases where there are bilateral injuries, the JETT® offers a simple, safe solution for occluding blood flow to both lower extremities. This expanded capability is built into every JETT®, meaning that with standardized application training the device will be pre-positioned for rapid bilateral deployment whether applying for a unilateral or bilateral injury.
High extremity wounds in the thigh/groin region where tourniquets cannot be placed or are less effective require equipment such as the JETT® to stop the bleeding and potentially save the life of a casualty that would otherwise bleed out in minutes. Penetrating trauma, blast injuries and amputation are examples of injuries that may require treatment with this device.
NAR Jett Junctional Emergency Treatment Tool Features:
- NSN# 6515-01-616-5841
- Compact, lightweight & ruggedized for use in the tactical environment
- Pre-assembled, Ready-to-use & Easy-to-apply at or near the point of injury
- Simultaneous Occlusion of blood flow to both lower limbs that does not impede Respiration
- 2 Compression Pads, pre-positioned and individually adjustable, allow for individual or bilateral activation, based on the patient’s injuries
- Circumferential Compression Buttocks Pad safely secures the device to the patient
- Lanyard & Toggle Locking Mechanism ensures that vibrations or bumps to the windlass will not reduce the pressure during patient movement
- Writeable Area to document the time of application
- Easy-to-understand, Step-by step Instructions included
- Sleeves help pre-position the pads & aid in smooth application
- Patent: 9,492,177
- Overall Device Length: 56.75 in. Fitswaist up to 50 in.
- Closed in pouch:
- Width: 7" in.
- Height: 5.5" in.
- Dept: 3.75" in.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs