Microflex Supreno EC gloves are pretty much the same as Supreno SE but longer. Offers durability and additional protection for the wrist and arm, specifically for high-risk applications including the use of chemotherapy drugs. Designed to maintain a comfortable fit while providing reliable hazard protection, Supreno EC gloves are also adhesive-resistant. Outstanding film integrity allows the Supreno EC glove to exceed the ASTM synthetic glove standard. NFPA 1999-2008 Certified (National Fire Protection Association).
- Material: Nitrile
- Color: Blue
- Length: 12.0"
- Finger Thickness: 7.9 mil
- Palm Thickness: 5.5 mil
- Glove Interior: Powder-Free, Chlorinated, Polymer-coated
- Glove Exterior: Textured fingers
- Packaging (Small - 2XLarge): 50 gloves by weight per dispenser box, 10 boxes per case
- Packaging (3XLarge): 40 gloves by weight per dispenser box, 10 boxes per case
- Sold: Per box or 10 boxes/case
- NFPA Certified