ISC Aluminum NFPA Single Pulley w/ Becket - 2.5"
Brand : ISC
- $5.95 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
ISC Single Aluminum NFPA Pulley w/ Becket - 2.5"
Reduce flex and stress put on hands during high loads with the Single Aluminum NFPA Pulley w/ Becket. Sideplates bend to the 3 rigging point for carabiners with additional rigging holes at the bottom of the pulley that can be daisy-chained together in a block and take fashion. The high strength, long wearing design of the pulley uses 3/16 sideplates that are designed to protect the rope as it passes through it, and a sheave is designed for a smooth running efficiency that is 2.5 in diameter. Meets NFPA 1983/ANSI/OSHA strength specifications.
ISC Single Aluminum NFPA Pulley w/ Becket - 2.5" Features:
- Extra rigging hole added to the bottom
- Can be daisy-chained in a block and tackle fashion
- Rope Compatibility: 1/2" in. (13 mm)
- Strength: 11,240 lbf. (50 kN)
- WLL: 1124 lbs. (511 kg)
- Pulley Tread DIA: 2.1" in. (52.5 mm)
- Available: Bushing, Bearing
- Meets NFPA 1983/ANSI/OSHA strength specifications
- Color: Red, Black
- Length: 5.25" in. (131.3 mm)
- Width: 3.5" in. (87.5 mm)
- Hight: 2" in. (50.8 mm)
- Weight: 8 oz. (227 g)