Yates Fire Resistant Ladder / Escape Belt - Small/Standard
Kevlar Class I personal escape rescue belt. Utilizes double locking quick connect snap hook and locking D ring adjustment system. Constructed of two layers of 9000 lbf. Kevlar webbing (coated to reduce wear and abrasion) with an inner stiffening material to increase stiffness for carrying tools. Pad under buckle made of Nomex material. Two additional D rings can be adjusted to affix a personal escape rope pack.
Yates Fire Resistant Ladder / Escape Belt - Small/Standard Features:
- Constructed with two layers of 9000 lbf. Kevlar webbing
- Meets NFPA 1983/2017 ed. Ladder and Escape Belt Standards.
- Double locking quick connect snap hook and locking D ring adjustment system
- 9,000 lb break strength
- Fits waist 34"-56" inches in diameter
- Weight: 2.25 lbs.
- Note: Want a larger size? (Click Here)