ValueMax Liquid Guard Coveralls are similar to Lakeland coveralls & Dupont Tyvek coveralls but, with an edge. This line of general purpose protective clothing can be used in work environments where hazardous or non-hazardous contaminants may be present. Very economical and lightweight, features high MVTR and is breathable for worker comfort. Coveralls are strong, wet or dry, perfect for work environments where dirt, grime, splashes and spills are present.
- Better than Tyvek!
- 67% More Liquid Resistance
- 25% more Breathable
- 100% particle Holdout, Lint Free
- 30% Lower Pricing
- Microporous Breathable Film Fabrics
- Impervious, Breathable
- Excellent Protect Against Non-Hazardous Chemical Splashes
- Liquid Dry Particles, Grease 7 Grime
- Pass Blood & Viral Penetration Test Per ASTM F1670 & F1670 & F1671
- Lint Free, Latex Free Anti-static Treated
- Size: Small - 5X Large
- Box Size: 25/box
- Sold: 25/box
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Look out Tyvek, this suit is fantastic. I wear level B on a regular basis and this fabric beats wearing poly any day for wet weather response and breathability. It can also function as a backup to your cold weather gear. At about $4/suit, this is also cheaper than poly tyvek products. The feet can be cut out if not needed, and the hood is great to keep wet weather from dampening your spirits. The elastic belted back of the suit makes it easier to fit more folks with fewer sizes.