True Advantage High Risk Powder Free Nitrile Exam Gloves
Nitrile exam gloves feature exceptional sensitivity. These non-sterile, powder-free and latex-free gloves offer lightweight strength, excellent donning characteristics and textured fingertips for enhanced grip and control. Manufactured using a patented non-sulfur based curing process which connects the polymer molecules when compared to the curing methods of other nitrile gloves. This allows the polymer more freedom of movement, allowing the glove to conform to the hand rather than constrict it.
True Advantage High Risk Glove - Features:
- Material: Nitrile
- Color: Purple
- Length: 11.42" in.
- Finger Thickness: 6.7 mil
- Palm Thickness: 6.7 mil
- Glove Interior: Powder Free with polyglide lining
- Glove Exterior: Textured
- Tensile Strength: 14 MPa, Min.
- Meets NFPA standards and is Chemotherapy approved
- Standards: ASTM D6319, ASTM D5151, ASTM-D6978-05
- Packaging (Small-XLarge): 50 gloves by weight per dispenser box, 10 boxes per case
- Sold: Per case of 10 boxes