Tributary Tomcat Solo Inflatable Kayak
The Tributary Tomcat Solo is a great entry-level inflatable kayak with high-performance features. Three main air chambers for safety and an inflatable thwart seat for support and comfort. Now with upgraded materials and features.
Tributary Tomcat Solo Inflatable Kayak Features:
- A new more abrasion and tear-resistant PVC outer shell, with welded seams, encloses the rugged vinyl AIREcell inner bladder.
- Three chamber hull design for safety.
- Bow and stern covers help shed splash for a drier ride.
- The inflatable thwart seat provides great back support and can be located where you want it.
- High-quality Summit II valves make inflation and deflation easy.
- Self-bailing floor, with mesh drain holes, quickly drains water.
- The Tomcat is a stable craft for whitewater paddling, but if you do flip there are handles on the underside that make it easy to flip the boat back upright for a quick reentry.
- 12 pairs of cargo loops for easy attachment of dry bags, thigh straps and other gear and accessories.
- Sturdy handles at bow and stern for an easy carry.
- D-rings on bow and stern for attaching gear or tethering to shore.
- Repair kit included.
- 1-year warranty
- Color: Blue, Limited Lime, Red
- Length: 10' ft. 3" in.
- Width: 3' ft.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Tube Diameter: 11.5" in.
- Number of Thwarts: 1
- Bow Kick: 15" in.
- Stern Kick: 15" in.
- Number of Air Chambers: 4
- Valve Type: Summit II
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Type of Material: PVC
- Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 23/1000
- Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 23/1000
- Number of D-rings: 2
- Number of Handles: 2
- Center Compartment Width: 13" in.
- Repair Kit: Yes
- 1-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.