Tactical Halligan Entry Tool - 42"
The Zak Tools Halligan Entry Tool was designed for use by fire & rescue personnel for gaining entry into buildings, vehicles and other locked enclosures. The working ends of the tool will perform a diversity of tasks including prying, pounding, and puncturing. The tubular steel handle reduces the overall weight while enhancing leverage, control and balance during use. The material used as well as the manufacturing process involved are the best available and are backed with a full lifetime guarantee.
Tactical Halligan Entry Tool - 42" Features:
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Heads
- Lightweight sure-grip handle
- Unique hammer head feature for battering or use as flat wedge impact point
- Flat Wedge for door breaching; both structure & vehicle. Miscellaneous lifting and prying
- Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting & prying force
- Forked prying tang for pulling lag bolts and heavy nails
- Pointed tang for digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, liftin, security screen removal
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Size: 42"" inch - Length
- Colors: Tactical Black
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best tool around gave to a Best friend of mine he absolutely loves it now I'm planning on buying a new one for myself again