SkyHook Lightweight Single Handle Rescue Winch
The new lightweight version of the SkyHook rope winch system provides the same efficient, safe, durable and user-friendly operation as the Classic model with the benefit of having a lower weight, but without losing any quality or gear ratio. The SkyHook Lightweight Winch attaches to all of the SkyHook accessory products, and can accommodate the AC or DC battery powered electric Power Head Systems. The universal anchor mount can connect quickly to a Tripod systems legs, but has the flexibility to be attached to a variety of structures via tie down holes, webbing straps or a trailer hitch where a remote work site is involved. The lightweight 2-speed winch is ce approved.
The Sky Hook hoist utilizes any length of NFPA 1/2 (12.5 mm) static kernmantle rope. It will work with 7/16" (11mm ropes) but the self-tailing function will be limited. The winch provides a gear ratio of 2.2:1 and 6:1, and a power ratio of 13.5:1 and 40:1.
The base plate can connect quickly to the Sure-Strong or Sked Evac Tripod legs, but has the flexibility to attach to a variety of structures via tie-down holes. The Sky Hook tripod system can be vehicle mounted, provided the vehicle has a trailer hitch receiver, for roadside rescue. The trailer hitch extension bar can swing/articulate 90 degrees. Powder coated, black.
SkyHook Lightweight Single Handle Rescue Winch Features:
- 2 - Speed, self-tailing, manual winch
- Removable handle for compact storage
- Features a guide roller assembly (GRA)
- Allows for easy placement or removal of the static kernmantle rope
- GRAs attachment holes will work with single and/or tandem Prusiks
- Hoist utilizes any length of NFPA 1/2 (12.5 mm) static kernmantle rope
- Will work with 7/16" (11mm ropes) but the self-tailing function will be limited
- Gear Ratio: 2:1 (low gear) to 6:1 (high gear)
- Power Ratio: 13.5:1 and 40:1