Sewn Eye Lifeline - 7/16"
Providing strengths that is exceeding federal standards, the Sewn Eye Lifeline is lighter in weight than swaged eyes. On the end of the lifeline rope is a 7/16" sewn eye. Lifeline ropes are labeled with their own unique production lot number. Exceeds NFPA 1983 (2012) strength requirements for Technical Use Ropes.
Note: Use only with rope grabs designed for 7/16" Kernmantle Rope.
Sewn Eye Lifeline - 7/16" Features:
- Spool Lengths: 150', 200'
- Strenght: 6,300 lbf. (25 kN)
- WLL: 630 lbs. (285 kg)
- Colors: White (with Blue), White (with Red), Orange, Blue, Red
- Sold: 150' ft, 200' ft
- Rope Length: 150' ft., 200' ft.
- Rope Diameter: 7/16" in. ( 11.11 mm)