Ruth Lee Working at Height Rescue Manikin - 110 lbs.
An extremely tough manikin for Working at Height training in many industries: Wind Turbines, Telecommunications, Stage and Theatre, Scaffolding, Police & Military, Maritime, Factories & Industry, Fire & Rescue, Cleaning and Maintenance, Construction, Pole Top and Tower Rescues.
Effective, realistic training will help to ensure compliance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 (UK) by reducing and controlling the risks involved with Working at Height - our manikins can help achieve this.
Ruth Lee Working at Height Rescue Manikin Features:
- Similar in construction to the Duty Range manikins but utilises closed cell foam to the trunk to provide greater rigidity and reduce 'slumping' when using a rescue harness.
- Tough Polypropylene plastic strips running from the shoulders to the knees (as in the Offshore model) prevents excessive flexing when used aloft.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person - perfect for pole top or tower rescues.
- Realistic sizes and weights - will demonstrate the difficulties of dealing with an adult unconscious casualty
- Strong Polypropylene webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hauled into position prior to training.
- Strong enough to be dropped from 2 or 3 storeys with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is water repellent, making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions as it can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extend the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
- Length: 5' ft. 10" in.
- Weight: 110 lbs (50kg)