Ruth Lee Patient Handling Manikin - Adult - 110 lbs.
A versatile lifting manikin for all Health & Safety training within the Health Care and Care Home sectors, including early mobilisation, emergency evacuation and working with lifting/transfer/evacuation equipment and general moving and handling exercises. It is the perfect manikin to use during hospital emergency evacuation drills or for planning emergency evacuation in your care home.
Health and Social Care workers are statistically more at risk of lifting and handling injuries at work than those in other sectors. Help your staff avoid the risks identified in the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (Health and Safety at Work Act 1974) - train them to avoid the back injuries associated with unsafe, high-risk moves by training with these realistic ‘patients’.
Watch more videos by clicking the green video tab above.
Ruth Lee Patient Handling Manikin - Adult Features:
- Now constructed in Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1 - the material is tough, safe to handle and very easy to clean.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of a real patient/client - adult size and 'real world' weight for realistic training.
- Constructed with an elongated plastic spine which allows the manikin to sit upright in bed, a wheelchair or hoist - essentially acting as a ‘conscious’ patient would.
- A strong webbing loop at the back allows easy handling and storage.
- Soft body joints to eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- An immobilisation/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of our adult manikins to promote proper casualty care.
- Supplied with pyjamas which are easily washable for improved hygiene in hospital and care home environments.
- Comes complete with soft boots which are easily replaced if damaged.
- Ideal lifting and handling manikin.
- Using manikins helps to maintain social distancing guidelines and reduced person-to-person contact.
- Length: 5' ft. 10" in.
- Weight: 110 lbs (55kg)