Ruth Lee Mass Casualty Training Manikin
A cost effective manikin when large numbers of casualties are required - they are lightweight (approx. 4Kg) and would be perfect for multi-agency agency exercise where a large number of casualties//bodies are required to be seen but not necessarily rescued.
Ruth Lee Mass Casualty Training Manikin Features:
- Constructed in a lightweight water resistant polyester and filled with flame retardant foam pieces - adult sized at 1.8m.
- Anatomically correct so will accept any old clothing available to increase realism.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- Can withstand being driven over with a 4x4 vehicle and being dropped from a 2nd floor window onto a concrete floor with no damage.
- Light weight allows them to be handled by any trainees - light enough to be placed in any situations very easily.
- Light weight allows for easy storage (can be folded or vacuum packed) and transport.
- Height: 5' 11"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs (4 kg)