Ruth Lee K-9 Training Manikin - 22 lbs
It’s not just people who need rescuing! Sometimes our four-legged friends get into trouble too, whether walking on cliff top beauty spots, out on river estuaries or even just in the local park.
It's human nature to try and help our pets and many people get into trouble trying to rescue their dog – therefore it’s vital that the fire and rescue service and other search and rescue teams consider canine rescues as part of their regular training.
Ruth Lee dog manikins are perfect for training with other teams and even multi-agency exercises involving helicopters (air rescue), the Coastguard and Mountain Rescue organizations.
They are constructed in waterproof Polyester, a material which typically has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of canvas or P.V.C – making the dog manikin very strong and durable.
Ruth Lee K-9 Training Manikin - 22 lbs Features:
- Constructed of the same flame retardant Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1) used in Police ballistic/stab vests – Ruth Lee canine manikins are tough.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution to give the ‘feel’ of an unconscious canine.
- Made from waterproof material, this means they can be easily cleaned and dried.
- The material has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of canvas or P.V.C - tough enough for any exercise.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Tough enough to bury under rubble and rockfall, drive over with a vehicle or drop from 2nd-floor window with no damage.
- Length: 32" in.
- Height: 18" in.
- Weight: 22 lbs (10kg)